Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 11:26 am
Once you or a loved one accepts the need for addiction treatment, the answer seems simple: Find a good rehab, go there, get well.
But once you go online to find treatment, the many choices of rehab centers and programs can be mind-boggling. You’ll likely ask yourself questions such as:
- Which addiction treatment center is right for me or my loved one?
- Will the quality of their facility match up with what they promise online?
- Which types of rehab programs does my insurance covers?
- How exactly do I stage a successful intervention?
- What happens after rehab, and how can I help ensure long-term recovery?
Your Addiction Treatment Services Resource
Northbound has been around for decades treating people suffer with substance abuse and/or mental health related issues. We provide education and counseling to help guide you through the maze of information and treatment options available, including insurance coverage questions.
We simply this process for you by:
- Helping you understand the treatment process and options, enabling you to make decisions that are most appropriate for your particular situation.
- Educating you about your insurance coverage, and helping you figure out your substance abuse treatment benefits.
- Providing referrals to professional intervention resources to help both the addict and the family make the changes necessary for recovery.
Over 30 years of Experience Helping Families Heal from Addiction
Northbound Treatment Services, has been in business for 30 years, helping families get their loved ones into treatment and treating the loved ones once in treatment. Giving the loved one and their families the best chance at a changed life as possible.
We created the Northbound Addiction Treatment Services website to be an additional resource for our clients and anyone seeking to better understand the addiction treatment process.
Over the last 30 years, we have become one the premier treatment centers in the country– and have third party verified case studies to prove it. In addition to feedback from our client families.
Need Help Finding A Reputable Treatment Center?