Addiction Treatment Services works with several dozen drug and alcohol rehabilitation facilities across the country that accept Humana health insurance coverage for inpatient and outpatient treatment.
Humana has a wide diversity of coverage plans, so without the help of an industry professional, it may be very confusing to try to figure out how much of your addiction treatment will be covered. Humana has contracts with the majority of our preferred treatment centers, but the amount of coverage the company provides is highly contingent upon the specific plan you have.
We Help You Understand How Humana Benefits Cover Addiction Treatment
We know that understanding the specifics of your insurance coverage is confusing and complex. Addiction Treatment Services will clarify your insurance coverage with Humana on your behalf to remove all of your doubts and fears about whether your treatment will be covered.
In most cases, we have found that Humana insurance covers a large portion of a policyholder’s rehabilitation fees. Here’s the step-by-step process we’ll take if you have Humana insurance:
- We’ll professionally and thoroughly review your Humana insurance plan.
- We’ll help determine if you are covered for substance abuse treatment, including what kind of treatment and how much.
- We’ll identify which treatment centers accept your insurance benefits and then help you choose the best one according to your standards and specifications.
- We’ll make a professional referral to your desired place of treatment.
Dealing with an addiction problem is stressful enough. Addiction Treatment Services can ease that burden and help get you the treatment you need. Let one of our talented and knowledgeable professionals help you discover exactly what your insurance plan will cover.
Use Your Humana Insurance Plan to the Fullest
Since you already have Humana insurance, you might as well use your benefits to the fullest, even beyond your time in addiction rehabilitation.
For any ailments, Humana encourages you to visit an urgent care center instead of an emergency room, if possible, as your insurance coverage will make such a trip much more affordable. Through its website, Humana also offers health and wellness informational resources for a litany of conditions, as well as wellness discounts for certain productions, medications and more.
You can also register for MyHumana to find in-network health providers, check claims, get estimates on medical procedures. This is available online and as a mobile app.
Humana also currently offers three other helpful mobile apps:
- MyHealth: Helps you tracks your health measurements and keep tabs on your blood pressure, weight, caloric intake, etc.
- HumanaVitality: Encourages you to do certain activities in order to earn Vitality Points and rewards.
- Humana Pharmacy: You can order prescription refills from anywhere if your plan includes Humana’s mail delivery service. This app also includes a pill reminder.
Humana also offers a personal nurse phone service to all policyholders, as well as specially trained personal nurses for expectant mothers, who can provide individualized guidance, education and resources on demand.
You Have Insurance – Let’s Get You the Treatment You Deserve!
With the help of one of the experienced counselors at Addiction Treatment Services, you won’t have to stress and worry about whether your Humana insurance plan will cover the rehab you need. We never recommend a rehab facility unless it meets or exceeds our own standards of what comprises an effective, comprehensive and client-centered program.
Don’t waste any more time trying to figure out on your own what type of program your insurance will cover. Let one of our seasoned staff members assist you and eliminate the worry and confusion. With the help of Addiction Treatment Services, you can be on the path to recovery in no time!