If you have UMR as your insurance claims processor and are looking for a treatment program for drug or alcohol abuse, Addiction Treatment Center is here to help. We work with families and individuals all over the country who have this type of coverage and are seeking an affordable yet effective rehabilitation program.
UMR is a third-party administrator that helps manage claims for companies to ensure they are handled properly. If you have UMR coverage, it usually means that your company is self-insured and has contracted with this agency to administer policies and process all payments of insurance claims.
UMR is not an insurance company itself, but it is a branch of one of the country’s largest insurers, UnitedHealthcare. If you actually have UnitedHealthcare and are seeking substance abuse rehabilitation services, click here.
With UMR, You’re Likely Covered for Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Many people who have UMR as their insurance claims processor have excellent behavioral health benefits that include multiple types of services in the addiction treatment field.
These options are likely available to you as a UMR member:
- Medical Detoxification Centers
- Inpatient/Residential Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Regular Outpatient Programs, as well as Day Treatment or Partial Hospitalization
Other than addiction treatment benefits, as a UMR member you can use the company’s official website to find an approved health care provider, locate medical and dental claim forms, and access helpful tools and resources, such as a flex expense calculator.
UMR’s website also offers members access to the online version of each issue of the company’s “Healthy You” magazine, which helps you with:
- Getting care
- Heath and wellness guidance
- Nutrition tips and recipes
- Tools and resources available only to UMR members
Where We Come In: Helping Leverage Your Insurance to Get You Proper Rehab Care
If you have UMR, or any other type of insurance, Addiction Treatment Services can dig into the specifics of your policy and then help you get placed in the most suitable addiction treatment program.
Our four-step process includes:
- A through, complimentary review of your insurance benefits
- Identifying which types of rehab services you’re covered for and then determining how much treatment is covered and what you can expect to pay out of pocket
- Seeing which treatment centers will accept your insurance and then narrowing down the list by the desired location and level of care each facility provides
- Making a professional referral to the treatment center of your choosing
Addiction Treatment Services has built a strong rapport with many treatment centers nationwide since our inception in 2008. Our reputation adds weight to any referral we make to a treatment center. We’re also quite familiar with which facilities across the country provide exceptional rehab care and which ones miss the cut. We’d never recommend any treatment program to you that doesn’t meet our own standards of what constitutes effective, comprehensive care.
To find out more about your UMR coverage for drug or alcohol treatment, contact Addiction Treatment Services today and we can leverage your insurance policy to help you get admitted into a high-quality rehab program that won’t break the bank.