Does Your Policy Cover Rehab?
Do you have a UMR insurance plan? Are you looking for an addiction treatment program? If so, then Addiction Treatment Services is here to help. We work with individuals and families all over the country to find affordable and effective rehab programs.
UMR is not a traditional insurance company. It is a third-party administrator that manages claims for companies to ensure that they are handled properly. So, if you have UMR coverage, it usually means that your company is self-insured and has contracted with this agency to administer policies and process all insurance claims payments.
While UMR is not an insurance agency itself, it is a branch of UnitedHealthcare, one of the largest insurers in the country. If you have UnitedHealthcare insurance and are looking for rehab services covered by your plan, click here.
With UMR, You’re Likely Covered for Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Most people who have UMR as their insurance claims processor have excellent behavioral health benefits. The best ones are the ones that include multiple types of services in the field of addiction treatment.
As a UMR member, you will most likely have access to:
- Medical detoxification centers
- Inpatient or residential treatment
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- Outpatient programs (also called “day treatment”)
Outside of addiction treatment benefits, you can also use the UMR website to find an approved health care provider, locate medical and dental claim forms, and access helpful tools and resources. One such tool is the flex expense calculator.
Questions About Insurance?
Navigating your insurance plan to determine what type of substance abuse coverage you qualify for can be overwhelming. Our insurance specialists are available 24 hours a day to assist you.(855) 713-7262
The UMR website also gives members access to the online version of each issue of Healthy You Magazine, which can help you with:
- Nutrition tips and recipes
- Heath and wellness guidance
- Tools and resources available only to UMR members
We Can Leverage Your Insurance to Get You Proper Rehab Care
If you have UMR or any other type of insurance, Addiction Treatment Services can dig through the specifics of your policy and help you enroll in the addiction treatment program best suited to your recovery needs.
Our 4-Step Process
- We perform a thorough, complimentary review of your health insurance benefits.
- We work to identify which types of rehab services you have coverage for, and then determine the extent of your treatment coverage. Additionally, we will also help you calculate what you can expect to pay out-of-pocket.
- We find treatment centers that will accept your insurance. Then, of course, we narrow down your options by considering factors like the desired location, the levels of care available at each rehab facility, etc.
- Finally, we send a professional referral to the treatment center of your choice.
Let Us Help You!
Regardless of where you live, there is a treatment center nearby that can help you overcome your addiction. Call us today for assistance in finding the best treatment for your situation!(855) 713-7262
Call Today to Get Started
Since 2008, Addiction Treatment Services has built a strong rapport with many reputable treatment centers nationwide. We would never recommend any treatment program to you that doesn’t meet your or our own standards. Our goal is to help you find effective, comprehensive care.
To learn more about your UMR coverage for drug or alcohol treatment, contact Addiction Treatment Services today. We can leverage your insurance policy to help you enroll in a high-quality, cost-effective rehab program that promises long-lasting, positive results.